Wild Chef Feta & Quinoa Veggie Patties redefine what Vegetarian burger patties should be like, delicious! Feta & Quinoa Veggie patties are made with a delicate blend of pumpkin, feta, red quinoa and an array of herbs and spices. They are extremely flavoursome vegetarian burger patties but can also be used as base for vegetarian stack or breakfast.
- Gluten Free
- 130g x 30 piece per bag
- OVEN BAKE: Line baking tray with baking paper or lightly grease, place patties on a tray and spray/brush with a good coating of oil. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for about 9 minutes. Then turn and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes.
- PAN FRY: Reheat with a little oil about 7-8 minutes each side on a medium heat
- Serve in a burger with marinated Eggplant, rocket and shavings of parmesan.
- Use as an open burger with grilled ciabatta and roasted Portobello Mushrooms.
- Create easy vegetarian stack using Zany Zeus Halloumi.
Try our Feta & Quinoa Falafels for a bit sized version – A perfect canape size!
Categories: Gluten Free, Meal Base, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Burger Patties Tags: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Veggie Pattie