Looking for a way to save money? Meatless meals are less expensive, and plant-based diets may reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. These 17 meat free recipes packed with tons of veggies and protein will wow your taste buds without hurting your wallet. You won’t even miss the meat in these!
Try our most popular recipes!
Shop related items
- Pure & Simple Vegan Lip Balm, $15.00
- Jessica Brooks Vegan Diet For Beginners, $3.00
- Del Sroufe Forks Over Knives, $11.00
1. Red Wine Spaghetti with Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
These meat free pasta are a good reason to open a bottle of red wine.
2. Sweet Potato, Kale and Chickpea Soup
A delicious idea for a vegetarian menu.
3. Tomato Eggplant Sauce with Pasta
Add this sauce to gluten-free spaghetti and you get a very good, healthy meat free meal for the evening.
4. Cashew whole cauliflower curry
A filling meatless dish packed with good-for-you nutrients. So easy and insanely delicious!
5. Stuffed Sweet Potato With Vegetable Chili
A vegetarian dish loaded with healthy nutrients that makes you feel good at first bite.
6. Vegetables & Grilled Tofu Pasta
A lightweight option for a meatless monday.
7. Quinoa and Cucumber Noodles Salad With Avocado Dressing
A protein-rich salad that will quickly become a weekday staple.
8. This Risotto-Like Potato Mushroom Skillet
A warming tasty meatless meal for your weeknight dinner.
9. Breakfast Skillet with Diced Rutabaga
Perfect for a quick yet toothsome easter brunch. Combined with tomatoes and eggs to make a filling meat free dish, you can enjoy it with family and friends along a good cup of tea or coffee.
10. 15-Minute Red Lentil Soup
A super simple weeknight dinner that also happens to be vegetarian.
11. Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
Just looking at the ingredients in the title, you know you’ll love this meatless recipe.
12. Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
Try this shockingly good alternative to Alfredo pasta.
13. Veggie Noodle with Creamy Parmesan Sauce
If you love pasta but want to try a low calorie alternative, this is for you!
14. Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Butter Sauce
Crisp on the outside, melting in the inside — Your new favorite way to eat cauliflower.
15. Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini
If you are a vegetable lover, this stuffed zucchini recipe makes the perfect meatless monday meal.
16. Chickpeas Spinach Curry
Chickpeas and spinach curry—An easy meatless meal that’s packed with flavor and good for you ingredients. So heartwarming on a cold day!
17. Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Enjoy a true 5-star meat free dinner with spot-on flavors.
Shop related items
- Vegan Health & Fitness Mag Vegan Health & Fitness, $23.00
- Global Healing Vegan Vitamin B12, $30.00
- The Gentle Sirs Keep Calm Plants Have Protein T-Shirt, $18.00
Try this for dinner
« Delicious No-Bake Oat Chocolate Balls Recipe
One-Skillet Mediterranean Gnocchi »
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
* The presented values are approximate and shouldn’t be considered as accurate. Please calculate your OWN nutrition information in a database using the brand names you have at hand. Each brand is different and nutrition information can vary.
We use the USDA Nutrition database to provide nutritional information for most recipes in our database. The presented values are approximate and shouldn’t be considered as accurate. The information displayed should not be considered a substitute for professional nutrition advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © 2011 – 2020 Eatwell101, a Reach Media Inc. company – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, SCRAPED, CACHED OR OTHERWISE USED, EXCEPT WITH THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF REACH MEDIA INC.