Text the ingredients
Please enter a valid UK or Ireland mobile phone number
You should receive a text message shortly.
Email the ingredients
Please enter a valid email address
You should receive an email shortly.
Add this recipe to your binder
This recipe is in your binder
Share this recipe
For an easy way to add a vegan dinner into your weekly meals, try these meat-free burgers. Use Tesco Plant Chef Meat-free Burgers and layer up in soft vegan rolls with spicy jalapeño free-from cheese, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce for the easiest veggie burger. See method
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 455 calories / serving
- 2 x packs Tesco Plant Chef Meat-Free Burgers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 vegan soft white rolls, halved
- 100g Free-From jalapeno & chilli cheddar, sliced
- 1 Baby Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced into rings
Tesco Plant Chef Meat-free Burgers
Packed with pea protein, roasted onions and herbs
If you don’t have any Cheddar, try using another hard cheese
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
Carbohydrate 54.8g Protein 19.2g Fibre 5.6g
- Place a griddle pan or frying pan on a high heat. Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot. Add burger to pan and fry for 12 mins, turning halfway during cooking. Remove and set aside.
- Add soft rolls, cut-side down, to the hot griddle pan and cook for 1-2 mins until golden and lightly charred.
- To assemble, place a slice of tomato on the base of each burger bun, top with a meat-free burger, free-from cheese, lettuce and red onion, then add the bun lid.
See more Vegan recipes
You may also like
Be the first to comment
Before you comment please read our community guidelines.
View the discussion thread.blog comments powered by Disqus